Monday, April 12, 2010

Date Night!

On Friday, Candace and I went to see Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carell. I cannot begin to tell you how funny this movie actually is. I have looked at some reviews from actual critics, and they are not as impressed with it. They say that yes the two actors have chemistry together, but it is not as funny as their two shows, so why go spend money when you can watch them on TV for free. I disagree with them completely. I would go see this movie again, and will be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

Throughout the entire movie we could not stop laughing. Yes, it is PG-13 and their are some parts that are more on the adult side, but it's well worth going to see anyway. There are also several cameos from several different actors who I like including: James Franco, Kristen Wigg, Mark Ruffalo, Mark Wahlberg. The comedic timing throughout this movie is dead on. No wonder Tina Fey and Steve Carell are considered two of the funniest people in acting today. If you are a fan of either actor or just in need of a good laugh, then you should definitely check this one out.

☆☆☆☆ (I think I will be using the star system)

Here is a link to the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BBJqadtr8

1 comment:

  1. LOVED IT!... Best quote "You white people need to get it together" -Corey

    ReplyDelete