Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Remember Me

I was a little apprehensive about going to see this movie just because it was not a movie I had heard a lot about. I thought the trailer looked pretty good, and I wanted to know more about. So Kristi and I went to see it one night when I was at home.

The movie stars Robert Pattinson (Twilight) and Emilie De Ravin (Lost). The movie is about a college student who comes from a rich family and has always been hounded to do better from his father, so he is quite rebellious. Then the other side of the story it is about a college student who suffers a tragedy from childhood, so she feels like she should stay at home to be with her Policeman father. So the two main characters meet, fall in love, and their relationships with their families. There is a twist at the end that I will not give away, but it makes the whole movie worth watching.

The acting is pretty good throughout. All of the main actors are not from America, but the movie is set in New York, so accents come an go (Especially Emilie De Ravin's Australian accent). Robert Pattinson actually does a much better job than his acting in the Twilight movies. I would not say it's the best movie I've ever seen, but it is well worth renting.

☆☆☆ 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQV6-QgGjI

1 comment: